[Gambas-user] Expander control - two questions

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Feb 25 15:17:55 CET 2012

Le 16/02/2012 23:59, Bruce Bruen a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> 1) Is it possible to change the height of the header of the expander,
> i.e. the bit that remains visible when it is collapsed?
> At the moment, it is too high for one line and too short for two.

No. The height is a multiple of Desktop.Scale, high enough for the
included text title.

> 2) Is it possible to change the height of the expanded view depending on
> the size of its' contents, when the contents are a "view" control?

You must do that by hand.

> I would like to use the expander as a fancy combo box, with a tableview
> inside it, listing selections in some detail and when a selection is
> made, then showing a summary of the selected row in the tableview.

I think you have to write your own control! :-) I suggest that you take
the Expander source code in gb.form as a base.

Benoît Minisini