[Gambas-user] Expander control - two questions

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Thu Feb 16 23:59:55 CET 2012

Hi folks,

1) Is it possible to change the height of the header of the expander,
i.e. the bit that remains visible when it is collapsed?
At the moment, it is too high for one line and too short for two.

2) Is it possible to change the height of the expanded view depending on
the size of its' contents, when the contents are a "view" control?

I would like to use the expander as a fancy combo box, with a tableview
inside it, listing selections in some detail and when a selection is
made, then showing a summary of the selected row in the tableview.

I have attached a mock-up of what I am trying to do.

regards
Bruce