[Gambas-user] I need your help with Processes

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Fri Feb 3 19:42:47 CET 2012

I've managed to decrease the problem. I can create a ~/.netrc and I
can place all the required data into it. So I'm able to reach the ftp
server with
Run_command("ftp ftp.mysite.com") , and I'm in.
But how can I execute something inside that very same process?
I don't understand that bubbling conception of Processes!
If I would tell SHELL "ls ./public_home -R" it would open another
virtual terminal, isn't?
What would $hProcess=Exec["ls","./public_html","-R"] for Read do?
I need some solid things!