[Gambas-user] I need your help with Processes

Fri Feb 3 18:20:50 CET 2012

> Repeat
>    wait 1
> Until checker=TRUE
> checker=FALSE
> After every Run_command()

Maybe you want to include that into Run_command(), that would make the code
tidier.
Also when wait is in loop, I think one second is too long time, if there is
multiple commands to execute...

> My problem is how to solve insertion of user name and password as well
> as the command 'ls -R'

You can watch for some mark of end of execution, example:
Instead of:
ls -R

Use:
ls -R ; echo '-->command executed<--'

And in read event check when sStr includes that mark.

There is no input at all after user name and password?
You cannot configure ftp server to give any?

Maybe you need to use wait with those two... at the moment no good ideas in
my mind.

Jussi