[Gambas-user] Issue 206 in gambas: Can't compile Gambas3

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Thu Feb 2 17:21:38 CET 2012

El 02/02/12 13:29, John Rose escribió:
> When I try to install the trunk version of Gambas3 using subversion
> (i.e. the command stated on Gambas's Documentation Subversion page), it
> installs to /usr/local/bin. I've emailed kendek to try&  clarify the
> situation. I think that my system gets confused by these 2 versions of
> Gambas3. To solve the problem, I think that I only have to uninstall
> kendek's packages). Is that reasonable?

You are right. This issue has been discussed few weeks ago on this list,
so better uninstall kendek's packages and you're done.

About deleting trunk folder, I'm doing so each time I want to compile a
new revision, so never got a problem with this, IMO it's better.

Best regards

--
Jesus Guardon