[Gambas-user] Strange, but not the first time

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sat Dec 22 13:54:59 CET 2012

Am Samstag, den 22.12.2012, 13:23 +0100 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 22/12/2012 13:17, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> >> But please explain why you have added that dump feature that print on
> >> the standard output with a pop-up menu with-only-one-entry interface?
> >> Very bad taste!
> >>

> > Salut,
> >
> > may be, but I wanted no change on the layout for one button, Ctrl+C on
> > tbvLocal (TableView) did not really work and needed also a mouse-click
> > into the Table and then the Ctrl+C.
> >

> What I don't understand is why you need to copy the name and values of
> all local variables in the clipboard, and why you print on the standard
> output (which you must not do for debugging messages. You should use
> Debug or Error instruction).

Oh, I see, you talk about the PRINT, isn't it.
Yes that's left from Ctrl+C tests, I will clean up that code.

For the need to list  name and values of all local variables (out from
the Clipboard).
I have to split some huge procedures into logical pieces without
rewriting the code, so a list created at every moment is very useful.

Thanks

--
Amicalement
Charlie