[Gambas-user] Strange, but not the first time

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Dec 22 13:23:03 CET 2012

Le 22/12/2012 13:17, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
>> But please explain why you have added that dump feature that print on
>> the standard output with a pop-up menu with-only-one-entry interface?
>> Very bad taste!
>>

> Salut,
>
> may be, but I wanted no change on the layout for one button, Ctrl+C on
> tbvLocal (TableView) did not really work and needed also a mouse-click
> into the Table and then the Ctrl+C.

What I don't understand is why you need to copy the name and values of
all local variables in the clipboard, and why you print on the standard
output (which you must not do for debugging messages. You should use
Debug or Error instruction).

--
Benoît Minisini