[Gambas-user] Translator question

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Dec 18 18:14:37 CET 2012

Hi,

I have an application (Gambas 2) where I use Internationalization.
Application original is English and translations contain 7 other
European languages.

In the app on one form I use W to indicate West and on another form I
use W to indicate Watts.

In Bulgarian translation West (W) gets translated to this: 3
Problem is that now Watt (W) gets translated too, but should remain W !!

Is there a manner of getting around this?
I mean can I indicate that one of the two W doesn't get translated (the
watt in this case as it is an international symbol used in all European
languages, so never needs to be translated, West on the other hand seems
to differ from language to language)

Thanks,

Willy