[Gambas-user] Another possible bug with GridView

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Tue Dec 18 15:59:29 CET 2012

Public Sub filer_Data(i As Integer, j As Integer)
Dim szin As String
Select Case j
Case 0
    filer.Data.Text = content[i]
Case 1
    filer.Data.Text = preview[i]
    If scheck.Value = True Then
      szin = SecurityCheck(preview[i], i)
      If szin = "green" Then filer.Data.Background = Color.White
      If szin = "yellow" Then filer.Data.Background = Color.Yellow
      If szin = "red" Then filer.Data.Background = Color.Red
    Endif
    If bolder = True Then
      filer.Data.Font.Bold = True
    Else
      filer.Data.Font.Bold = False
    Endif
End Select
End

This is the Data event which fixes the issues as you told me. Yet there is
another problem. As you see, I've tried to set the cell's Font property to
bold (if this is a directory and not a file, just to understand the reason
why). Bolder is a global boolean which is set in another sub. Why do I have
only normal font thickness with both bolder values?

Csaba