[Gambas-user] Another possible bug with GridView

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Dec 18 15:13:23 CET 2012

Le 18/12/2012 12:19, M. Cs. a écrit :
>    If clr = "green" Then filer[i, 1].Background = Color.Green
>    If clr = "yellow" Then filer[i, 1].Background = Color.Yellow
>    If clr = "red" Then filer[i, 1].Background = Color.Red
>
> This code clears the content of filer[i.1].Text instead of painting the
> background into green, yellow or red. The filer[i,1] column is fed through
> another string array with Data event. I think this fact should not affect
> the content of the cell, since the array is intact.
>
> Csaba

Yep. At the moment, if you fill any property of a cell explicitely, then
its Draw event is not raised. This is mutually exclusive.

As a workaround, you have to define the background inside the Draw event
handler.

Benoît Minisini