[Gambas-user] Setting all RadioButton's values to false

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Mon Dec 17 22:21:46 CET 2012

Clever.
But I don't understand: the RadioBoxes in a container are made for deciding
between some defined options.
In which situation you could decide to 'none'?
E.g. send a document to a printer or export it as a .pdf or something,
set the page layout to landscape or portrait,
choose between currencies,
set a timezone...

Am 17.12.2012 21:49, schrieb Richard Terry:

> You can in an emulated way, simply add an extra radiobutton in the
> series but make its visible property false and don't allow setting focus
> or tabbing to it.
>
> When you want to clear the 'visible ones' set the invisible one to True.
>
> I use it all the time throughout my program
>
> Regards
>
> richard
>
>> Don't think so. See
>> http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/radiobutton?v2
>>
>> RadioButtons are for choosing only one in a group, but always choosing one.
>>
>> If you want to deselect all, you should use CheckBoxes.
>>

>> Am 17.12.2012 21:23, schrieb M. Cs.:
>>
>>> Is there a possibility to set all the RadioButton's values to false?
>>>
>>> E.G:
>>> RadioButton1.Value = False
>>> RadioButton2.Value = False
>>> RadioButton3.Value = False