[Gambas-user] Setting all RadioButton's values to false

Richard Terry rterry at ...1823...
Mon Dec 17 21:49:25 CET 2012

You can in an emulated way, simply add an extra radiobutton in the
series but make its visible property false and don't allow setting focus
or tabbing to it.

When you want to clear the 'visible ones' set the invisible one to True.

I use it all the time throughout my program

Regards

richard