[Gambas-user] Fwd: Re: Paginate doesn't clear page

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Dec 17 21:36:44 CET 2012

Le 17/12/2012 12:18, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> Benoit,
>
> Have you found time to verify this? Am I doing something wrong, or is it
> a feature? :-)
>
> Regards
>
> Rolf

Maybe we misunderstood there. You must remove the drawing code from the
Paginate event. Did you do that?

Paginate has nothing to do with actual drawing. Everything is done in
the Draw event handler, which is called once for each page.

Each time the Draw event is raised, a new page is started on the printer
(except for the first one of course). If your page is not blank at
drawing start, only then this is a bug/

So if you have a non-wanted behaviour after removing the drawing code
from the Paginate event handler, please send me a little project that
reproduces it, and tell me if you are using GTK+ or QT.

Thanks.

--
Benoît Minisini