[Gambas-user] Feature request: Component hunt disabler

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Dec 16 23:41:16 CET 2012

Le 16/12/2012 19:36, M. Cs. a écrit :
> Hello Benoit,
> I would like to ask you to set a default behavior for the Gambas3 IDE:
>
> When I do some changes either in code editor in let say Public Sub MyAct(),
> or in form designer on a component Combobox1 after hitting F5 and checking
> the difference, the IDE drops me either to a random part of code or to
> FMain's properties. This is very annoying and can take quite a lot of time
> to search for the code I've just edited or to find a component in Hierarchy
> tree. Can this kind of behavior be healed. I would like to continue the
> code writing/ designing right there where I was before the Compile&Run.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Csaba

Sorry, I don't understand: if I start or stop a program, the current
editor and the current cursor do not change.

Can you explain differently, eventually with screenshots?

--
Benoît Minisini