[Gambas-user] Feature request: Component hunt disabler

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Sun Dec 16 19:36:31 CET 2012

Hello Benoit,
I would like to ask you to set a default behavior for the Gambas3 IDE:

When I do some changes either in code editor in let say Public Sub MyAct(),
or in form designer on a component Combobox1 after hitting F5 and checking
the difference, the IDE drops me either to a random part of code or to
FMain's properties. This is very annoying and can take quite a lot of time
to search for the code I've just edited or to find a component in Hierarchy
tree. Can this kind of behavior be healed. I would like to continue the
code writing/ designing right there where I was before the Compile&Run.

Thanks!

Csaba