[Gambas-user] IMPORTANT! Sourceforge upgrade

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Sun Dec 9 19:17:47 CET 2012

I tried both commands, but I still get the message:
    /..../gambas3/5421/trunk' is already a working copy for a different URL

svn checkout works, but the old URL isn't changed.
'svn update' and 'svn info' still point to the old URL.

Does somebody know how to tell svn to save the new URL?

Matti