[Gambas-user] IMPORTANT! Sourceforge upgrade

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Dec 8 22:01:12 CET 2012

Hi ,
 For svn relocate you need to give the old url too

Go in the trunk folder and then type:
$ svn info

take the url line : URL : svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk

then do :
svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk

It have worked for me to migrate from Read Only to RW mode

2012/12/8 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>

> Le 08/12/2012 18:04, Laurent Carlier a écrit :
> >
> > The proper URL seem to be svn checkout --username=<username>
> > svn+ssh://<username>@svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk
> >
> > For migrating from the old repo, you can try (not tested) the command svn
> > relocate like this:
> >
> > svn relocate --username=<username>
> > svn+ssh://<username>@svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk
> >
> > ++
> >

> Thanks Laurent! "gambas" was my user name, and I thought stupidly that
> it was the project name...
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Fabien Bodard