[Gambas-user] Using DataBrowser for a table which

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Fri Aug 31 09:25:42 CEST 2012

Jussi,
My previous message was incorrect about still getting problem 127 on
running app. I'd forgot to disable nemh's pre-release versions ppa which
uses svn 20120823 & revision #5071. On doing the 'disable', Synaptic now
fully installed sebikul's gambas-daily (3.2.90-0+svn3995).

Benoit,
Thanks for your work on the DataBrowser & DataSource controls. It now
seems to work on adding a Centre to an existing Country. I have used the
Tag property of the DataSourceCentre to pass the CountryId through to
the BeforeSave event's code. So it now creates the Foreign Key
(CountryId) in the Centre table when adding the new Centre row using
DataBrowserCentre (embedded in DataSourceCentre). Now I'll try the
adding of various Locations to the Location table which has a Foreign
Key to the Centre table: it should work but those are famous last words!