[Gambas-user] getting dataview to expand??

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Aug 30 11:47:33 CEST 2012

Yes you can
Put the button in a hbox and for example add a panel on the left on it and
set the expand property of the panel to true. You will have a right aligned
button. You have tools, then it's just matter of imagination