[Gambas-user] Two question on creating a form with controls from code

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 26 00:59:01 CEST 2012

Le 26/08/2012 00:56, Bruce a écrit :
> On Sun, 2012-08-26 at 00:03 +0200, Willy Raets wrote:
>>>>
>>> Property Scaled As Boolean
>>> If the form and controls dimensions must follow the size of the default
>>> font.
>>> !	 This property is virtual: it is only implemented in the IDE, and has
>>> no existence at runtime.
>>
>> So you mean to say I can't set this property when making the form from
>> code instead of IDE or am I misunderstanding?
>
> My understanding is that there is no point in setting it in code as it
> only has a meaning within the IDE.
> I admit that I don't really understand what it actually *does* in the
> IDE but then again I've never really had a need to set or unset it.

Because that property just tells the IDE to use either Move() (Scaled =
FALSE) or MoveScaled() (Scaled = TRUE) to define the position and the
size of a control.

--
Benoît Minisini