[Gambas-user] Two question on creating a form with controls from code

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Sun Aug 26 00:56:07 CEST 2012

On Sun, 2012-08-26 at 00:03 +0200, Willy Raets wrote:
> On zo, 2012-08-26 at 07:00 +0930, Bruce wrote:
> > On Sat, 2012-08-25 at 23:01 +0200, Willy Raets wrote:
> > > 1. In IDE you have a form property Scaled (just below resizable) that
> > > can be set to True or False (see attached screenshot).
> > > When creating a form from code it seems impossible to set the Scaled
> > > property. Looked for it in the documentation but can't seem to find
> > > anything, or did I miss something?
> > >
> > Property Scaled As Boolean
> > If the form and controls dimensions must follow the size of the default
> > font.
> > !	 This property is virtual: it is only implemented in the IDE, and has
> > no existence at runtime.
>
> So you mean to say I can't set this property when making the form from
> code instead of IDE or am I misunderstanding?

My understanding is that there is no point in setting it in code as it
only has a meaning within the IDE.
I admit that I don't really understand what it actually *does* in the
IDE but then again I've never really had a need to set or unset it.