[Gambas-user] Using DataBrowser for a table which

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Thu Aug 23 12:07:56 CEST 2012

Benoit,

I've just asked kendek to create new Ubuntu .debs in his pre-release
Gambas Launchpad Ubuntu ppa repo for revision #5070: I don't like to
compile a new version of Gambas3 myself as it seems to conflict with the
installed version from kendek's ppa repo. When he has done his ppa
update, I'll change my app to use the BeforeSave event handler. How do I
define the current country's id value in it? My guess is something like
(but not exactly that):
DataSourceCentre.country_id = CountryId ' variable containing the
                                        ' foreign key value

Should I still use DataBrowserCentre embedded in DataSourceCentre
embedded in DataSourceCountry (i.e. do I need DataSourceCountry)? Do I
still need the 'country_id = CountryId' filters in DataSourceCentre & in
DataSourceCountry?