[Gambas-user] Using DataBrowser for a table which

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Aug 23 00:15:12 CEST 2012

Le 22/08/2012 20:07, John Rose a écrit :
> This gets ever more mysterious. The 'Out of Bounds' error has now gone.
> However, I'm back to the original problem, namely (even with Benoit's
> instructions):

I think I have a simpler solution for you.

In revision #5070, I added a new event to the DataSource object:
"BeforeSave".

This event is raised just before the DataSource writes the current
record to the database.

And the BeforeSave event handler receives as argument the record, so
that you can modify it just before saving it.

That way, you will be able to define the current country automatically.

By the way, I fixed two or three bugs in the behaviour of DataView and
DataBrowser.

Tell me if it works for you.

Benoît Minisini