[Gambas-user] Gambas3 Libraries problem -> Gambas 3 bug or OS distro related?

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Wed Aug 22 22:27:02 CEST 2012

> > OK, the bug should be fixed in revision #5061.
> >
> > The rule is actually the following:
> > - Normal project executables are installed *without* the '.gambas'
> > extension.
> > - Library project executables are installed *with* the '.gambas' extension.
> >
> > It was not implemented correctly.

I repackaged the library with revision #5069.
On both Ubuntu and openSuSe the library now installs WITH
extension .gambas
I also tested a normal application on my Ubuntu and it installed
correctly WITHOUT extension .gambas

> > Note that the 'Autotools' packager is out-of-date and needs some work to
> > support all that library stuff. But all other packagers should work as
> > expected.
> >
> > Tell me if it is ok for you!

It is ok for me :-)

> > Regards,