[Gambas-user] Issue 312 in gambas: gl.2D gl.3D constatnts not accepted by IDE

tommyline at ...2340... tommyline at ...2340...
Sat Aug 18 15:50:19 CEST 2012

Thank you for the tip. That will do.

----- Original Message -----
From: gambas at ...2524...
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Saturday, 18 August, 2012 1:31:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Issue 312 in gambas: gl.2D gl.3D constatnts not	accepted by IDE

Updates:
	Labels: -Version Version-3.2.0

Comment #1 on issue 312 by benoit.m... at ...626...: gl.2D gl.3D constatnts
not accepted by IDE
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=312

Yes, there are four GL constants that start with a digit, and so that
cannot be valid identifiers. I didn't see them.

Maybe I should change their names. As a workaround, you can use the { ... }
notation:

Gl.{2D}, Gl.{3D}

Sorry for the inconvenience.