[Gambas-user] R: Balloons on menus

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Sun Aug 12 18:46:47 CEST 2012

Hello,

an option "would be" to put a little label "next/contiguous" to the menu (if, however, do not bother with other objects on the form).
Then you'll write a event-routine: when the mouse enters in that label... if there's not a sub-menu (here called Menu2), then we'll be the ballon:

Public Sub Label1_Enter()

  If IsNull(Me.Controls["Menu2"]) Then
    Balloon.Warning("No sub-Menu!", Label1)
  Endif