[Gambas-user] My Raspberry Pi has arrived!

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Wed Aug 8 23:44:48 CEST 2012

The jit compiler kind of works.. sometimes, and sometimes not, after I
changed the target triple and data layout to arm.
Creation of llvm code and optimization always seem to work, but the native
code emitter does not seem to be that stable...

/Emil