[Gambas-user] Adding values to fields in SQLite table??

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Wed Aug 8 20:59:19 CEST 2012

So to be exact, it's the same mecanism for all other database.

If you declare a variable (as $hConn) in a PUBLIC SUB, the variable is local of this PUBLIC SUB
so if you want to use a variable in all a Form or Module or Class, you need to declare your variable at the beginning of this Form and not in a PUBLIC SUB

When you use a Connection object to open a database, after initialized it and opened it, the object Connection keep connected to the database, so you just need to use it.

Cordialement,

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...