[Gambas-user] Adding values to fields in SQLite table??

rocko sunblaster5 at ...626...
Wed Aug 8 20:51:26 CEST 2012

Thank you sir;
You get a cookie :)
Your example works fine.

'Public' instead of 'Private' for the $hConn as Connection was the key I
believe, as was a few other small syntax related items.
The E-Book I was following(Much older version of gambas) I don't think
even mentions declaring it as either.

I'm new to sqlite and gambas, I mostly deal with perl and mysql.

Thanks to all who replied to my questions and gave examples.
The community here has always been very helpful.