[Gambas-user] Adding values to fields in SQLite table??

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Tue Aug 7 23:09:54 CEST 2012

I use to add fields like this:
$hConn.Begin
$hConn.Exec("INSERT INTO mytable VALUES(&1,&2,..&N)",var1,var2,...varN)
$hConn.Commit

And I use Begin and Commit only for the large amount of insertions.
Csaba