[Gambas-user] Issue 242 in gambas: Gamba forms fail on Debian ARM

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Wed Apr 25 08:13:54 CEST 2012

kevinfishburne wrote:

>  I just tested gb3's memory consumption with the world
> generator for my game it it uses about 70 MB of RAM just to load the
> project.

Gambas apps may not consume RAM but I seem to remember that Gambas itself
will not compile an app if the m/c does not have 384Mb. It's some time
though since I tried to compile with 256Mb and failed.

Memory management?  :-DThe first money I ever made from computing was using
an spreadsheet (Supercalc 1) under CP/M. OS, app and my spreadsheet all sat
in 64Kbytes!