[Gambas-user] gambas3 library pathes

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Fri Apr 20 17:43:26 CEST 2012

On do, 2012-04-19 at 15:51 +0200, Andreas Fröhlke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we read in a forum, that gambas3 searches in 2 pathes for gambas libraries. Is there a way to add pathes or edit them? If not, is gambas3 searching recursively, so we can put our library in a subfolder?

Hi Andreas,

To use a Gambas3 library in a Gambas3 project you need to put an
executable (example: mylib.gambas) in the main project folder.

Open project and the go to menu
Project -> Properties -> Tab: Libraries -> button: Add...

Browse to your project folder and select the library.
After this you can use it in your project.

I don't know if Gambas allows to place the Gambas library in a
subfolder. Never tried it.

Willy