[Gambas-user] [Gambasforge-users] ubuntu gambas forge

Steve steve at ...2812...
Wed Apr 18 09:15:34 CEST 2012

Fabien,

Can we check I have this correct ?

I have /home/Steve/gambas3-3.1.1 gambas source code into which I have moved
from gambasforge/components gb.HTML and gb.pkimage

making /home/Steve/gambas3-3.1.1/gb.HTML

                                                                gb.pkimage

                                                                etc

Steve