[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.1 and Exec (Bug or NOT?)

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Fri Apr 13 18:05:49 CEST 2012

> The bug was in Gambas 3.0. Now, in Gambas 3.1, if you try to run a
> program that does not exist, you get an error.
>
> Normally you should get that error message:
>
> "Cannot run child process: cannot exec program: Resource temporarily
> unavailable in SysInfo:11"
>
> I don't really understand why you get "Success" instead.
>
> Regards,

Hi,

Okay, so instead of executing command to a string and testing for length
of returned string, I now use Try Exec[] to string and that seems to the
job.

But now on closing the application gbx3 is not closed.
Some process seems to prevent the application from correctly closing.
The form closed but that's all.

Project attached

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux