[Gambas-user] Issue 231 in gambas: Possible to build Gambas3 against GTK?

Thu Apr 12 12:41:41 CEST 2012

Not an answer but a question: I've got Gambas3 on my laptop which has
ATI graphics. Under KDE 4 I experienced problems like it doesn't draw in
a DrawingArea, under LxDE (GTK) it runs without problems. Do you think
this is a related bug?

Regards

Rolf