[Gambas-user] Issue 231 in gambas: Possible to build Gambas3 against GTK?

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Thu Apr 12 12:30:09 CEST 2012

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 231 by ronmcina... at ...370...: Possible to build Gambas3 against
GTK?
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=231

Not a problem with Gambas3 but a request. There is a known issue with
Nvidia cards and QT4 (for me it manifests itself with problems editing text
and screen redraw). I spotted that it is possible to build Gambas apps as
either QT4 or GTK so I was wondering if it is possible to build the Gambas
executable itself against GTK. As I said its not a Gambas problem but I
would like to try it as it may well fix what is a fairly annoying effect
for me.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Ron McInally