[Gambas-user] Archlinux package creation

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Wed Apr 4 22:37:23 CEST 2012

https://code.google.com/p/gambas/wiki/Help?tm=3

> Currently i cannot reproduce this bug, but i'm on the way to add some new
features (extra dependencies and extra files support)

> ++

This issue is not project specific. If you take a look at the
Packager.module line #1547(rev 4594) [0] you should see the command:

RunCommand("cp " & String.LCase$($sName) & "-" & $sVersion & "-1*.tar.* " &
Path &/ "", sBuildDir)

If you execute it (ergo, try to build a package) on a path containing  at
least 1 space character, it will fail to copy the built files. The <Path>
and <String.LCase$($sName)> variables should be escaped using Shell$(VAR)
for it to work without failing. Other variables should also be escaped to
avoid issues.

Thanks!

[0]
http://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gambas/gambas/trunk/app/src/gambas3/.src/Packager/Package.module?revision=4594&view=markup&pathrev=4594#l1547