[Gambas-user] Archlinux package creation

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at ...626...
Wed Apr 4 08:59:59 CEST 2012

> Hi. I'm having trouble creating an Archlinux installation package. It
> seems to create it successfully, but when i check the destination
> folder it's empty and there is no PKGBUILD file. Can somebody
> reproduce this?
>
> Thanks!

Can you post a project that reproduce the issue ?
Can you post the log of the package building process ?

The first step is to fill an issue on the bug tracker https://code.google.com/p/gambas/wiki/Help?tm=3

Currently i cannot reproduce this bug, but i'm on the way to add some new features (extra dependencies and extra files support)

++