[Gambas-user] Starnge with DB and IF

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Mon Sep 26 15:10:15 CEST 2011

Thanks Benoit,

I am using MySQL 5.5.16, installed with XAMPP, and PHP MyAdmin 3.4.5, which
I don't like at all. I will take a look at the possibilities Gambas can give
me. I must admit, using XAMPP and PHP MyAdmin or MySQL Admin is a pure habit
- not good any more, because the guys have programmed up in the skies.

So let me look at your solution before you start to work on something what
could be avoided.

By the way. most procedures are working pretty good now, so I get on with
it.

And one more thing, tomorrow I am traveling from Argentina to Norway, to
stay there I think, so I will be off for 2-3 days.

Regards,
Dag-Jarle