[Gambas-user] Starnge with DB and IF

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Sun Sep 25 18:19:52 CEST 2011

Thank you, Benoit.

It is really strange, and I have not seen such a behaviour bevor - I get the
whole lenght of the field in the variable, so if the content is "Header", I
get
That is the reason why the IF did not work. I can help myself for the
moment, just using TRIM, then it works. I have a lot of other things to
program right now, but perhaps we should come back to this, I would call it
MySQL Issue.

Thanks again, and regards
Dag-Jarle