[Gambas-user] New Subscriber -- Would like to help with documentation in English

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 23 00:05:50 CEST 2011

> Hello,
>
> I ran across Gamabs 4 or 5 years ago and then I messed with it a bit and
> decided it wasn't quite up to my needs. So I passed on it then. I ran
> across Gambas just recently when I upgraded to Unubuntu 10 and found it in
> the software repository.

What you found is Gambas 2. Now we are almost near the release of Gambas 3.

> I installed it and was pleased to find that it
> has matured nicely. I am an experienced programmer of 25+ years and will
> be learning Gambas as quickly as possible. When I looked at the
> documentation I found it lacking and much of it has poor grammar that
> makes it hard to read. I suspect that it was automatically translated?

Kf Kf Kf... What? Hem, no, I wrote all the pages I wrote. For the others, I
don't know.

> I would like to offer my hand at improving the Gambas English
> documentation.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Randall Morgan

If you want to modifiy the wiki, you need a wiki account. I will grant you one
if you tell me in private mail which password you want.

Benoît Minisini