[Gambas-user] New Subscriber -- Would like to help with documentation in English

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Wed Sep 21 22:44:58 CEST 2011

Hello,

I ran across Gamabs 4 or 5 years ago and then I messed with it a bit and
decided it wasn't quite up to my needs. So I passed on it then. I ran across
Gambas just recently when I upgraded to Unubuntu 10 and found it in the
software repository. I installed it and was pleased to find that it has
matured nicely. I am an experienced programmer of 25+ years and will be
learning Gambas as quickly as possible. When I looked at the documentation I
found it lacking and much of it has poor grammar that makes it hard to read.
I suspect that it was automatically translated?

I would like to offer my hand at improving the Gambas English documentation.

Sincerely,

Randall Morgan

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will it