[Gambas-user] Error after error

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Tue Sep 13 01:56:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to create a pretty complex software here, but things that worked
a year ago are now completely different. I can understand that, as Gambas is
heavely developed. For me sometimes a little frustrating - with help and
hints from the board here I get one step further and get a lot of new things
to think about. I changed

Public PROCEDURE ConnectUser()

Public Function ConnectUser() As String

and  get a lot of errors, f.eks "NULL OBJECT in ...."  and "gbx3: warning:
.Eval.?.0: Object.LastEventName is deprecated."
in procedures that worked a minute ago.

I can go back and use a Global to get rhe status of the connection, but I
wonder how something what is there can be deprecated, and how it is possible
to see the content of a NULL OBJECT.

I will be grateful for every help, sometimes there is just a little kick
needed. :-)

regards,
Dag-Jarle