[Gambas-user] issues updated records in Sqlite3 database using edit()

Lonnie Headley lonnie.headley at ...626...
Sat Sep 10 06:30:40 CEST 2011

Just figured out my mistake, it was that in my database the column types
were INTEGER and not INT4. Once I changed it to INT4 everything started
working great. Sorry to bother!