[Gambas-user] problems running component gb.net.smtp

robotop eficara at ...626...
Wed Sep 7 10:33:19 CEST 2011

Well, after hex-editor inspection, the 'dot' isn't converted; the converted
char seems to be a "soft line break" automatically introduced after 32
characters (I don't know why, but the specs says a line must be at max 76
chars long). The other part of the problem is that MY OWN smtp server
(minimal implementation) is so minimal that doesn't handle the
quoted-printable format ! So, I apologize to you for this waste of time...