[Gambas-user] gambas3 and the hidden .src

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Sep 7 03:59:23 CEST 2011

> Am Mittwoch, den 07.09.2011, 08:14 +1000 schrieb richard terry:
> > On Wednesday 07 September 2011 06:37:46 Karl Reinl wrote:
> > > Salut,
> > >
> > > now I work more and more with gambas3, and I found out, in daily work
> > > the hidden .src is really .."now it's time for the sh.. or f... word".
> > >
> > > I don't remember if there was/is a reason to hide the source code, but
> > > now I know it sucks, that it is hidden.
> > >
> > > What does the community think about that?
> >
> > No issues, what's the problem?, if you really need to access the code
> > tree outside of the gambas IDE just type in the dir as you usually would
> >
> > Richard
>
> Salut Richard,
>
> it is not the problem outside the code tree, it's the access with the
> gambas3-IDE which makes the problem. May be  only on Mandriva 2010.2.
> But that sucks. Did you try to add a source code from an other project ?
> Try it more then one time, .. not nice, for not saying hoorible!

I fixed some bugs in revision #4103, so that, now, when inserting a module,
class, form... from another project, hidden files are always shown so that the
".src" directory is always visible.

I hope it will help!

Benoît Minisini