[Gambas-user] problems running component gb.net.smtp

robotop eficara at ...626...
Tue Sep 6 19:22:03 CEST 2011

Thank you, I supposed something similar, but was confused by the fact that
some dots are sent exacly as dots and others are padded with the equal sign,
so what's the rule ? Now, I will immediatly load the specs for the
quoted-printable mail format and learn (what I missed to do before). Another
question: is there a way to force the gb.net.smtp to use a different format
that simply uses (without any encoding) the standard 7 bits ascii set ?
Thank you again for your kindness and patience.