[Gambas-user] Does really nobody have an idea?

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Tue Sep 6 17:04:23 CEST 2011

Something happened....

public sub WriteLogg()
   print GetMe.name (and or other options)
end

And the heavy stuff is here:

for every Object you want to control, you will have to:

private sub xxx_control_click()
  GetMet=xxx_control
  m.WriteLogg

Alternate WriteLogg as function

public WriteLogg(xctrl as control)
print xctrl.name....

I am sure one of the guys here have more sophisticated solutions for you.,
f.eks the event-handler on every form, but I am not so good at that yet.

Regards,
Dag-Jarle