[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3 RC3

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Sun Sep 4 17:38:22 CEST 2011

ok i did it for you,

the link is
http://db.tt/zxdULVV

i will copy new files soon.

Feel free to redistribute them if you like.

Contains deb files i386/amd64 for ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
All debs created by checkinstall.

Note checkinstall has a bug and does not allow to fill Required packages
field while creation.

Make sure you have all necessary packages according
http://gambasdoc.org/help/install/ubuntu?view

On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 11:14 +0100, John Rose wrote:
> Demosthenes,
>
> Could you make the .deb available to Gambas devs? I'm happy to put it on my
> Dropbox site as a Public  file if you email it to me.
>
> Regards,
> John
> (+44) 1902 331266
> (+44) 7894 211434
>

> On 3 September 2011 23:01, Demosthenes Koptsis <demosthenesk at ...626...>wrote:
>
> > Great news!!!
> >
> > Personaly so far i downloaded the svn and made deb files with
> > checkinstall. So i could install and uninstall easily.

> > link on

> > know
> > become

> > is
> > sure

> > > Here is the wiki page to edit for information about Gambas binary
> > packages.
> > >
> > > http://gambasdoc.org/help/doc/package
> > >

> > --
> > Regards,