[Gambas-user] Gambas2 Bug

Christian DaGeek247 Stephens imageek247 at ...626...
Thu Oct 27 22:28:34 CEST 2011

*"*If you give no details and no information about your problem, nobody can
help you.

Please:

- Give the version of Gambas you are using.

- Give informations about your system.

- Send your project if possible.

- Describe exactly what you done, what you expected, and what happened
instead.

Thanks in advance!

--
Beno?t Minisini*"*
*
*
*You are right, i forgot to give any details. here they are;*
*OS: Ubuntu 11.10 32Bit*
*Gambas Version:2*
*I got Gambas from apt-get, i did not compile it myself.*
*
*
*Am I allowed to attach files to this email?*
*
*
*I have a menu, and it used to have input box code and a few if statements.
*
*I changed it to show a form called Delays*
*I run it and it still does the input box code, even after saving, resetting
the Gambas settings, and restarting.*
*
*
*The next step is reinstalling gambas2, but the computer it is on does not
have internet without moving it to another spot in the house, so I'd rather
avoid i if possible.*
*
*
*Thanks in advance*
--
*If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,*
*and the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,*